Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Internship ending

Yeah, my internship ending. . .

Decided to make something for my collegues and friends and last but not least my supervisor. But what should I make? what CAN I make?

after much thinking, I decided to bake something for them. But I don't have a oven, how? I told my mom to buy one, but she say don't need to waste money, if can borrow, then borrow from people. My Aunt then volunteered to loan me her Oven.


Photobucket
Mix everything into the mixing bowl, then put them on the tray.

Photobucket
haven bake yet.

Photobucket
put them into the oven.

Photobucket
Still waiting. . . .

Photobucket
Ding. they are out. Ok, I know they dont look as good, but they sure taste good.


I made 2 batches. then gave them all to my collegues, friends and supervisor. =)