Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Attack of the MRT Auntie



Okae, i maybe Slow or wolS, but according to the owner of the video:
If this is someone you know, please contact her family and get her some help.

Don't ask me why, this auntie suddenly scold random vulgarity which including mother ****er, knnccb and etc. I pity her; she needs help badly.

For those who are clueless, I don't know this auntie. This is just a simple case of a crazy woman attack a random passer by. I just happened to be unlucky that night. Before judging on me, please try to understand what's going on first.

This happen at around 11pm at Clarke Quay MRT station where I was walking towards the station to get home. This woman follow from behind and disturbing me along the way. All her words are hurtful and insulting but I just ignore her as I realise she must have some mental problems. (Why bother reasoning with a crazy person?)

When I reach the gantry, she spited at me. That's where I start to get a little pissed off, I may not be a saint, but I won't resolves to violent. If I punch her, I would be the one in the wrong instead.

I have to take this video down so as to protect myself. I need some evidence if things get ugly. Who knows what the auntie might do next? Fortunately she didn't climb over or do anything worst. She seems to know some shame too, that's why she cover up her face and make her retreat.

But I tell you, the auntie IS violent, you could see what she tries to do with her slipper.

The ending part is probably the childish side of me. But can't an angry man let off some steam? If you are in my shoe, being insulted, spited at, you might take a different approach to solve the situation, but would you have the leisure of time to plan your solutions?

Lastly, I had enough of clueless idiots jumping into conclusion, so no more comments for you guys.


The Auntie must be crazy. Best part of the Video is, "auntie no more already ah?" haha