Monday, December 04, 2006

Borders

Practically did nothing in school today. I think all the lecturers are on pre-holiday mood too...

Went to Borders at Wheelockplace with Felicia today to spend our $40 (won it from the maths lecturer). Maha and Gen was supposed to go too... but they didnt... After walking around the bookshop for many times, we finally decided what we wanted to purchase. Then I got maha, felicia and Gen's presents wrapped up by the gift wrapping counter people. they practically have no skill in wrapping (but then again, maybe its our presents which are too small to wrap). . . I bought a organiser for 2007. Felicia bought a CD while we choosed stationary for the other 2 gals.

Then we went to Marks & Spencer. Felicia bought a horrible tasting packets of "Lightly Salted" Potato Chips. Then after eatting a few pieces, she gave me the whole packet. haha...

We went to Isetan's Super Market to buy Sushi and drinks. At the market I bumped into daryl Pat, His sister and his mom, they were shopping for groceries. . . We ate the sushi while walking to the mrt where felicia went to work while i went home.

Gibson called me to give him instructions to format his pc. apparently it has virus on it. I told him i dunno how to tell him over the phone... Promised to go to his house to take a look tml... zzz