Monday, November 27, 2006

You reap what You Sow

Everyone is/has been very crappy today. I have no idea why but the feeling is really different. I am feeling abit crappy too... maybe its the rain and the dark and gloomy clouds...

My Presentation for CRS is this Friday (we happen to be the 1st group to present). but the presentation powerpoint is still not even half way done. My grp members have been not so organized and cooperative..... I only hope to be able to present something this Friday.

thesaint @ Aaron : sorry for bitching around and being crappy these days during CRS.

I duno if qirong is angry at me or what. . . But i want to remind my self once again. "You reap what You Sow" If you worked hard for your modules you will get good grades. If you didn't bother to come even for the lectures/Lab work/tutorials, Your grades will be horrible. God dun help those who dun help themselves. and this advice is for all to remember....

Another advice for people out there. If you happen to want to be in my grp. Please work hard. I dun like people who just want marks but Sit around doing nothing. I'd surely see that you are out of my group. We have to be fair to the rest who contributed. Theres no Free Lunch in the world..

anyway I wan to Thank God for my Grade in MST maths 1A. I got a 70/100. Thank You God so much.

thesaint @ soonbok : thanks for comming over and helping me in my maths the other day.

My Idea presentation was a breeze. All went well.

~ Our Prototype : Wireless, Borderless, Floating LCD ~

When i got home, my mom said that a Lecturer called my house via telephone earlier to complian abt my attendence. I was like... (speechless) guess what. Then later i found out it was a hoax. my mom and dad apparently collaborated, lied to scare me......

BUT i received a letter from the School stating that my attendence was less then 85% for my GEMS. I need to go and find that Lecturer to clarify.... God Help me....