Friday, October 20, 2006

ViVo!!!

attended the crs lecture this morning, i was late as usual but to my supprise, the lecturer haven start her lessons too. Had lunch at food court 1 then left for ViVo city.

due to last minute planning, only Ken, Edwin and i went to ViVo city. initially Siew Hui and Niting aggreed to join us, but i guess they got Lost somewhere/somehow and landed in Causeway Point.

When we arrived at Vivo City we saw this Hei Se Hui thingy, then took a picture there.


we then walked around to the cinema. On the way to the cinema, i met my NS friends from PCG. after greeting them I went purchased the movie tickets for DEATH NOTE. then we walked to the roof. was hopeing for some paranomic view of sentosa but to my dismay..... only the haze greeted us.

Sentosa: blur


Sentosa!!!


after a quick stroll, we exited to the nearest escalator back to the shops. Ken brought us into Toy R us where we had some fun there. Its very fun once in awhile to pop into that shop where memories of my secondary days came back to me. back then, my class mates and i would visit toys R us for window shopping. . . haha. . . The Toy R us was selling hallowin stuff. . .

Thomas The Train : Ken and me


Bob the Builder Truck : Edwin and mE


Naruto Hair style?


Edwin the witch


Pirates of the Caribean!!!


Ken the Darth Vader


then we went to swensens where i treated them to some Fondue and delcious foods. The rest who didn't come sure did missed out Lao Da's Treat!!!

The Ice Cream Fondue @ Earle Swensen's


Fondue with our Drinks - Soda Choc, Cirtus Spriz, Apple Juice ...


after the food we went to window shop giant mart then head for the cinema at 3:10pm. Bid Edwin farewell on the way there i bumped into sharon and her friend. haha. . . wad a small world. The movie was GREAT!!!! The plot was great and it wasn't scary at all (wasn't meant to be anyway)

After the movie we went to the mrt and I went back home while ken went back to school for his CCA. Back home, i went to cyber active to purchase a DVD rom drive for Esther's PC. gonna repair her PC later... another day without computer gamesss.....

BUT!!! I reallie enjoyed myself today. . . Thanks Guys!!!