Sunday, July 13, 2008

Milestone: a license

My life just reached another milestone. I just gained the ability to drive; legally as on 11th July 2008

I mean, its about time. heh. Finally got my driving license, after 4 attempts.

No doubt, I admit that I am slow in learning, and I take a longer time to learn, but nevertheless, I still made it. Thank God for everything. Thank you mom for sponsoring me to learn driving. Thank All those who prayed for me, especially, Sharon, Uncle Patrick, Uncle KeenMun, Auntie SooMei, Gregory, MeeLin, Auntie Florence, Cousin Daniel, and many more.

Although i hinted a-lot, but my parents showed no enthusiasm in buying me a car anytime soon. ha ha.

After passing the test, my ex-classmate + good friend, Tan Tien Siang brought me to Botak Jones @ Amk to have lunch. I ate Fish and Chips while he ate the Cajun Chicken. We ordered an extra cheese fries. It was delicious. Maybe its because, I passed, or maybe its because, I didn't paid a single cent, cos lunch was on him. =)